"Hi!
Hey!
;)
How you doing?
I'm doing grrreat! How about you?
Good, going to work soon.
Sounds like fun, lol. I miss you puto!
Thank you poo head.
Thank you?! Pinche cabron.
Yes, thank you. It's nice you think about me. =)
I wish you thought about me. :P
I do but I think it's time to talk sometime.
Yeah, what about? Let me guess...You like me but you
don't like me enough to date me. You're not ready for a relationship and you want to stay single. Did I forget anything?!
I am ready for a relationship but in the long run, I don't see us together. You're fun and amazing and sweet. But I hate to do this over text. That's why I said we should get together soon.
Why do you not see us together in the long run?
Not getting into details over text, mamma.
Why don't you call me and explain, I don't have any intention of seeing you! Sorry!"
Taken my demeanor and emotions you can obviously tell from the above text conversation that I was literally crushed, hurt and angry. I really liked him a lot. I don't know why but I did. I keep continually doing something wrong. I talked to my straight friend Ryan Barge and he thinks I keep giving the milk away for free and guys just don't seem to take me seriously. Maybe he's right.
Either way after taking a Xanie bar from Nick and taking a hit or two of weed and having a talk with Robert made me feel 100 times better.
As far as I see it now, Tyler was never good in the sack. He was 1 out of 3. He's not very tall, can't dance and takes the saying, "Dumb Blonde" to a whole new meaning. If he thinks I'm not good enough for him that's just a fucking laugh. I still don't want to see his stupid face though. Ever. I might see it this Saturday when I hang out with Halley but I hope I don't. I have nothing to say to that stupid, piece of dumb shit. I can't wait until he figures out he made a mistake and then I'll have my revenge and tell him, "You snooze, you loose, you pathetic piece of shit!" I fucking hate that guy with a passion.

No comments:
Post a Comment