Today sucked. I lost my cat and had a meltdown and started crying because I thought Lux had ran away and was dead. Then I went on Facebook and looked at Tyler's wall and read this:
"I feel you man, everytime I'm interested in a girl shit hit the fan and goes all bad, lol. Bad news all around!"
What was I supposed to think after reading this post he left on someone's wall post. I know I'm being vain about assuming he's talking about me but come on! It's so fucking clear to me.
Tyler and Moi
"Hi stranger.
Hi
Ohhh-kay. Lol.
Lol.
Well, I just wanted to wish you an early "Merry Christmas". I hope you have a good one...Ttyl, Tyler.
Thank you mama, you too!
I miss your presence, Ty. =)
Awww that's really sweet.
Yeah, sure it is...
Halley and Moi
Hey.
Hi
So how're things?
Good still have a cold =( you?
Awww, I'm alright I guess been stressed because of the holidays. I have a ? to ask.
What's up? Why are you stressed hun?
I'm just worrying about your brother and me. It feels like it's awkward now. I feel like he's over it now. Oh well, I tried. DON"T TELL HIM, please! =/
I won't tell him but just ignore him babe, I don't think he's ready for a relationship.
Thanks for the advice. I'll get over it soon enough...=(
Ignore him, if he's smart he'll realize what he's missing. But please don't let that affect you coming over and hanging out.
I have been kind of ignoring him but texted him an early merry christmas and he was just being weird and stuff. I won't, I value your friendship more than whatever happened between me and your brother.
Well my dinner sucked...everyone got tri tip and I got reheated chicken. Lame.
Awwwwww.
I know I"m pretty butt hurt about it, lol.
I'm pretty butt hurt too. Lol.
Well if you want butt hurt company you can come over here? We can watch movies and we have stuff for hot chocolate.
I'm hanging out with my friend's family tonight. And I really don't feel like seeing your brother for awhile. If you catch my grift.
Lol, ok.
I wish I was laughing out loud. I'm just gonna keep drinking this Disarrona Sour and be merry.
Don't be down! Just say screw him and be happy you have meeeeee lol, jk.
I am happy I have you. I just knew I shouldn't have gone out on a few dates with your brother I should of listened to my instinct. I had a feeling he was a jerk. My spidey sense are always right!
I'm sorry hun. Come over when he is here sometime, look all cute and completely ignore him. =)
No, he ruined it. I don't ever want to see his stupid face ever again. He's a dork who thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips! I'm swearing off me altogether. I should of given Justin Cioni a chance he was nice, broke but nice.
No offense to you and your family. I love your family but your brother is on my shit list.
Men suck.
I'm sorry, I'm being a Debbie Downer I'm going to take your advice and ignore your brother. I'm so happy you're back in my life. I missed our friendship more than you know.
Missed your friendship too. =)
<3
<3"
All I have to say is that I was so drunk I wasn't even spelling correctly. If I'm just a little tipsy I don't make huge spelling and grammatical errors like I did, so that's how I know. I'm an asshole.
I ended up spending the night at Nick's parent's house on Christmas Eve, I know in part it was because of hormones (Greg) and the fact that I didn't want to go back to Robert's house.
It's too fucking hectic over there. I am so bummed out about Tyler it's pathetic. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment