Woke up feeling like shit. I was a little drunk the night before but the cold wore it off but I still felt dehydrated and hung over. I went with Nick to his psychiatrist and it was boring. Then Nick and I went to get his glasses' with his dad at some army base. I fell asleep in the car on the way there. Kim Kardashian was performing at the army base apparently. I wonder what she looks like in person. Tyler texted me, "Hey beautiful woman! It's a beautiful day today, just like you.
Awww, how frickin' sweet! <3 If you were a cigarette, I would smoke three packs of you a day and wouldn't mind the cancer one bit.
Gross. And you would want me in your mouth all the time. Of course, I would want you in my mouth. Just kidding. =)
Later that night Justin Cioni texte me and asked me what I was up to, I told him I wasn't doing anything and then I asked him what he was up to. He said he was having a drink and trying to find something to do. (More like someone to do.) I told him he could come over the house and hang out. He asked me who I was "chilling with" lol and I told him my roommate. Then he told me that we should go get a drink somewhere and that he was just hanging out with his friend. I told him I would love to but I don't have any money, I'm broke. That asshole didn't offer to buy me a drink so I could hang out. What a jerk. A hot jerk, but a jerk none the less. Boys, boys, boys...

No comments:
Post a Comment