Saturday, December 11, 2010

Silver Lake in Pomona

Friday I texted Tyler and thanked him for the gummy bears. I was so excited. I could not wait for nightfall and for six o' clock to come so Silver Lake would start. Greg, Nick's brother was taking us and I was excited to hang out with him ever since the Thanksgiving and he had admitted he had a crush on me. He didn't act very amicable though he seemed a bit stand-offish in fact. Maybe I was projecting. I don't know. Tyler texted me. "You take your Plan B pills? Yes I did. Stop being so melodramatic, everything is okay! Lol! Blaah, you wouldn't want another Tyler in your life just quite yet, lol. You're right, not quite yet. I'm quite content with the current Tyler in my life. Lol. =) Me either. And I kinda, sorta miss the current Tyler in my life. Not that he cares. /:) Tyler misses you too. Good, sweetie pie. <3 Ewww, sweety pie?? I gotta be better than that, lol, ha. =) My cute, hot, sexy man! Better, right? Ya getting there, lol you're too cute. No, you're too sexy and hot for me to handle. Muy caliente, Señor! Ha, ha. ;) Don't let it get to your huge ego now! The show was kinda boring Nick and Greg kept leaving me alone but we got free t-shirts, cds and stickers. It was an alright night, I guess. Then we came back to the house and Nick and I grabbed clothes and stuff because we were going to Sierra Madre with Greg for Nick's appointment with his head doctor. I fell asleep in my make-up. Friday was slightly, unremarkable at least for me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment