I woke up three times today and it sucked. I can't sleep at night. I practically drank half a bottle of wine to myself and I still couldn't sleep! Then to top it off my dreams were so weird and odd.
I dreamt that I was having a face to face conversation with Tyler and he told me he really likes me a lot and he wants to date me but the only thing that's stopping it from happening is his "sister".
That she doesn't want us to date each other and therefore we can't be together.
I was shocked and appalled in the dream. All my questions were answered and I finally got what I wanted but not really. Because he couldn't be my boyfriend. Then I had another dream where I was talking to my Dad. It was really weird to say the least!
I told Nick about my dream and he said maybe it's a premonition. Maybe Halley is interferring with me and Tyler. But dreams can never be taken literally. They are only manifestations of you and your feelings. At least that's how I feel about dreams.
Tonight I'm supposed to hang out with Ryan Barge for a little while and then I'm going to pick up Amanda (Jess's little sister and were going to go play pool at Second Ave. Saloon in downtown Upland...
LATER...
I ended up picking up Evan Solano and bringing him with us to play pool. I had fun besides the fact that I was stoned out of my mind. When I went to Ryan's house I gave him a Tylenol 3 with Codeine and he smoked me out with weed from the shop. So it was good and even thought I took half a Xanax bar I was still to fucked up. I don't know why I continually do this to myself. It's like I have a love/hate relationship with weed or something. I need to give it up. I think this will be my New Year's resolution.
When I came home I saw a skunk near the car port where I park my car so I started honking at it and it retreated thank god and I saw it walk away into the path that leads up to the other house behind the car port. I made sure I ran to the house, I didn't want the thing to spray me!


No comments:
Post a Comment