Sunday, December 19, 2010

"But I would not want you any other way."

Tyler texted me early in the morning, asking if I was still coming to the x-mas party and when I didn't text back he called me so I called back and he asked and I said yes. I can't believe he called me. Before I left to the Clark's x-mas party I took two .5 xanaxs to calm my nerves. I just knew I'd feel awkward being around Tyler and his parents and Halley. I mean how would you feel if you fucked your old best friend's brother? You would feel awkward. So anyways Kym Anarbol's ex-gf was there and I can't believe he ever dated her. She is skinny and white but has a mediocre face. Were supposed to go Monday night and see the Christmas lights in Rancho Cucamonga? Or some richy rich area and wonder around to look at the houses. I guess it could be fun...
Tyler kept being cute with me when no one was around at first. When everyone left from the backyard and it was just us two we kissed and hugged. I like it when he holds me tight.
Later on while we were lounging around and sitting next to each other, he bit my shoulder and Halley saw him and told him to stop. It was funny. Later on she asked me if we had been out on more than one date and I said, "Yes, why?" And she said, "I can tell."
We played Catch Phrase again with her whole family and me and Tyler sat next to each other while we played. I was surprised he put his arm around my chair while we played the game.
Earlier, he even sat next to me on the couch and put his hand on my knee for a few minutes until maybe one of his relatives looked and then he took his hand off my leg out of guilt or embarrassment?
 Later on when more relatives left and were all around the dining room table, Halley's dad brought out a joint and a wooden ashtray with a naked woman adorning it. I loved the ashtray and exclaimed about my like of it and Halley's dad said you really like it? I said yes that I love the female body and not so much the male body that's it ugly. That I like to draw naked women for art, Halley's dad said we should "collaborate" sometime. Okay maybe he didn't use the word collaborate but that's what he meant.
Then while we were playing the game Halley's dad passed the joint to me and I took like two hits and was fucking wasted.
 I was so stoned I felt like my head was a fucking balloon or some shit. It was totally uncomfortable! Not even Tyler was smoking out with his parents at the dining room table, I don't know why I thought I should.
A little later I bowed out and escaped to the bathroom and Halley's room so I could be stoned in peace. Tyler and Halley were getting ready too and I tried to not act so awkward and quiet around everyone, especially them. But I couldn't the paranoia and social anxiety got the best of me, yet again.


After waiting for Halley's two girlfriends to get to the house so we could be on our way to the Party Bus we finally left and I went with the girls in their car while Tyler and his two friends went in his car.
When we go the Mills we quickly realized we were the only seven people on the bus. The bus drive Frank asked if we could get more people to come too. While we went for another alchohol run I talked to Halley and asked her to tell me more about her brother she divulged that he is a "player".

I was not shocked in the least I knew in my heart he had gotten a text message last week when he came over and had also gone out to BJ's for cocktails and an appetizer with a girl as well, probably the girl that had texted him that night in my room. Tyler and his friends went to go get alcohol for themselves and were gone for awhile so I was steamin' by the time they came back and Tyler went to check up on me. I divulged that I found out something about me from his sister. He asked me if it was good. I said no then he asked me what she said and I told him I wouldn't say anything and he asked me again so I told him that she called him a player. He was a little surprised and went right up to Halley and asked her if she had called him a "player' she denied it and got mad at me for telling him that she said that because she didn't want her brother to be upset with her. I felt really bad because Tyler got mad and sat away from us girls and started texting again. Tyler started texting and calling people and after waiting for another hour or so we went and picked up a bunch of people that Tyler had managed to find.
We went to Tequila Hoppers but they were filled beyond capacity so while we tried to all figure out where else to go I stepped out and smoked a cigarette. Tyler came out and I told him that his sister had not said that. That I thought that and it was a test to see how he'd react to be called that. I told him he failed the test and that I knew he had lied about who he went out with last week to me and that he had gotten a text message from a girl. He tried to lie again to me but came clean and admitted that he's dating around but that he's not trying to play me that why would he try to play his sister's best friend. I told him it was okay that I also have been dating around. I guess you could say we made up. We kissed eachother and jumped back on the bus.
On the bus ride to 2nd. Ave Saloon, Tyler told me another hidden truth.
He pointed out an ugly, skinny girl that was sitting across from us and told me that he had gone out on a couple dates with her but that he hasn't anymore and that he just wanted to be honest about it because apparently the girl was giving me dirty looks along with her friend. I told him thanks for telling me the truth and I also said that he could do a lot better. "Why do you think I'm sitting here with you?!"
I laughed. When we got the bar we stepped out together and waited in line to get in he paid the cover charge for me and he bought me a Fat Tire when we got inside and I gave the waitress a tip.
We found Halley and her two girlfriends on the dancefloor and started dancing together it was so fun. Then after awhile we left to go outside and get some air.
We sat outside together and then went back inside to go find his friends. His friend Wesley called me Tyler's girlfriend for a second time and I told him I wasn't Tyler's girlfriend and he then retorted, "well then I guess your Tyler's fuck buddy then."
I was irritated and I turned to Tyler and asked him if had told his friends that we were fuck buddies, he said no that he wouldn't ever say a thing like that. I got mad and left and tried to find Halley and her two girlfriends but I couldn't find them so I came back to the Tyler and his friends and playfully slapped Tyler and his friend Wesley and walked out to the patio to smoke a cigarette. Tyler came out to find me and we talked a little and he reassured me he hadn't said a thing like that, that his friend Wesley is really drunk and that I should just ignore the stuff he's saying. Then he asked me for another kiss and we kissed outside on the patio for all the world to see. I laughed because it felt good to be genuinely, kissed in public. <3
We all finally left around 1:30 a.m. and went back to the Mills and went home in our cars including the rest of the people we came with. Then me, Halley and Tyler's friends all squished in Tyler's car and I sat up front and we followed the party bus to someone's house so Tyler could smoke out with Frank the party bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment