Monday, December 27, 2010

I shaved every place where you been boy.

I got a text message from someone yesterday evening. Guess who it was? Yes, Tyler.

"Hey you?
Oh, hey."

I waited almost two hours to text him back; the trick with boys is to make them think you have better and more important things to do than to be texting or talking to them. I need to regain my power back. I still have power of the pussy and lord knows he's not going to get sex from anyone else....I hope.
And sure enough this little text message conversation last night influenced this text message from Tyler this afternoon.

"Hey, you. I miss you. We need to get together soon."

I'm still going to make him wait and keep him guessing and not text him right away. It's always best to keep them on their toes. I hope he's realizing that he's getting a taste of his own medicine. I may be only a year older but I'm still wiser and smarter than he is.

"Awwww, that's really sweet. I agree we should hang out soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment