Today started out rainy, cold and exhausting. I didn't go to sleep until seven in the morning because Nick decided he wanted to do some Adderall and invited me to snort some up my nose I did about two and half pills worth last night and we stayed up making jewelry and crocheting. That is why I didn't fall asleep. Then this morning Amy called me about going to lunch at noon I ignored her call but I texted her and we changed the time to one o'clock instead. I met her and Ashley at El Pescador in Ontario and we had brunch. I found out Amy is not only getting engaged but she's having another baby and Ashley's husband Jack wants to have another child. I'm so jealous of them they are both in healthy relationships and are totally in love with their spouses. I want that too. I know it won't come right now at this time in my life, but I hope it happens soon enough...
I called my mother back and she had bad news. They are broke again. They can't even afford laundry detergent. =(
Halley called later and said that the streets were too flooded to go see the x-mas lights. So she instead invited me and Nick over her house to go watch a movie. We watched Revolver and Nick sat with us on the couch and crocheted. I really had hoped Tyler would've came home so I could've seen him. I think I may be falling for him. I think I am but I won't admit that to Nick or anyone else but you, diary. Feelings are fleeting and constantly changing for me and everyone else in this world.
Tyler and moi:
"Je t'ai manque.
Huh?
I guess you better find a french translator.
You want me in your bed.
No, it's not perverted. You pervert. I like you and I don't just want that from you. I hope that's not what you think about me...
No, but that is what it says...Lol, ha jk. We get along good and it's fun being around you. =)
Yeah, I have a great time with you too. I hope we have more good times ahead of us.
Your sweet.
=)"
I still think he may not see me as more than a fuck buddy. But I'll try to change this in the future. I want our relationship to blossom into a more, meaningful thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment