Yesterday Justin Cioni texted me, "Hey" and I texted him back, "Hola" and he never texted back...I got tired of moping around and gave in and texted Tyler and asked him when I would see him again or was I going to have to wait until the x-max party at his house on the eighteenth. He said he could come over at nine. I said it would be okay. I asked him what we were gonna do, stare at each other? He said we could watch a movie and I thought he wanted to go out and see a movie. He was more clear so then I asked if he could bring a movie from home and he told me he was at a buddy's house. So I told him forget about the movie. A little after eight he texted me saying he was on his way to my house. Me and Nick cleaned the house feverishly. It didn't look like it but we actually did clean (the back end) our living quarters. A little later he texted me asking what my favorite candy was. I told him, Gummy bears.A little after nine o' clock he came over and I came out and we hugged and I took him inside. He brought "Domestic Disturbance", gummy bears and candy for himself so we could eat candy and watch movies. I thought it was a very cute gesture...
So anyways I told him I had already watched the movie he brought over so we watched "Up in Smoke" and got high and ate our candy and laughed and watched the movie; it felt like a sleepover.
Then he asked me to kiss him and I did and it was sweet and cute.
When the movie was over we went to go get me a glass from the kitchen so I could drink some wine and we went back inside my room and I decided that we would watch, "Factory Girl". He wasn't into it. He became quickly focused on me. We started making out and he fingered me until we started to grind on each other. It was hot. Then I felt him and he was hard and pre-come was coming out of his dick. I was embarrassed for him. Lol.
Then he wanted me to get on top of him and make out so I did. Then he pulled down his pants and pushed my underwear to the side and put himself in me and I fucked him. I usually never want to go on top with any guy, but there's something about him that makes me just "go with the flow".
I stopped abruptly because I was really getting into it and I wanted to take off my underwear. So I got off him and he was like, "what are you doing?" and he came all over himself. =(
Then to cover up that he blew his load he started telling me that we shouldn't be having sex that we should take it slow, that he really likes me and that he sees our "relationship" heading the route of him just coming over and us fucking. Then he asked me when was the last time I got tested, I told him three months ago.(
I don't think I've gotten tested since earlier this year, I can't even remember for the life of me.)
I asked him when he got tested and he said earlier this year or late last year. Then he told me he was afraid I was going to get pregnant and I told him that to stop worrying that had Plan B pills. He told me that Halley had some and that she was or is going to throw them out and that he wanted to take them from her so maybe I could use them. I guess he doesn't know Plan B pills are not birth control pills. Then a little after one in the morning he left to go home because he said he had a meeting in San Diego for some business venture i.e. screenprinting on t-shirts. I walked him to his car. I can't remember if I kissed him goodnight.
I felt weird and stoned after and discussed everything with Nick he thinks Tyler likes me a whole lot, but I know better. Especially since Tyler lied and told me after he got to my house that he had been at T.G.I.F. having drinks and an appetizer with a friend, more than likely it was a girl. I'm only thinking this because his phone was right next to me when we were watching the first movie and he got a text message and it vibrated so I looked down at it and he grabbed it really fast and text the person back and looked at me like I was nosy or knew something. I thought that was really fishy... Only time will tell with this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment