Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Facebook message conversation with Tyler Clark

Tyler B Clark December 1 at 1:07pm
................... blaaa! lets change ur name to valorie lol or erica or lol samatha lol hahahaha jeniffer lol jk hope u still love me lol ;) VERONICA .


Veronica Estuary Palomino December 1 at 1:16pm
Love you? I never loved you. I liked you...a little bit. I can say the same about your name.
Tyler B Clark December 1 at 2:42pm
u liked me a little bit? thats more then nothing! lol aw and u like my name! Thank u! i like u too! i mean i like ur name too lol.
so wait! what u mean u liked me? a little bit?? .

Veronica Estuary Palomino December 1 at 2:47pm You're hilarious! I think you're very attractive (now). You're my type. As for then, I had a little crush on you but I think it was mutual, don't you agree?
Tyler B Clark December 1 at 3:29pm
ya i agree... u love the lovlyest smile! and it must be the beard huh?? i like the facal hair or no? i like it, it is the first time growing one. im thinking of shaving it and trying to grow a new one lol...

i was debating if i was ur type or not.... for some reason i feel im not... but that could always change lol

i thought u would want someone with dark hair, glasses, sweater, long beard, smokes a pipe lol, reads books, like maybe a school teacher, music major, theater arts major or that type of guy lol haha someone with a few extra pounds lol.. im getting there! .

Tyler B Clark December 1 at 3:30pm
i ment to write "if you like the facal hair or no??" .

Veronica Estuary Palomino December 1 at 3:39pm
I do like the facial hair that's what did me in I think. Don't cut it! Just kidding. I like all types of guys but I'm dark haired and tan so it's just n atural to be attracted to light skinned, light haired people with blue eyes. You shouldn't be so unsure of yourself, Tyler! .

Tyler B Clark December 1 at 6:00pm
aw that was nice thank u! so how can i make a date with u happen? and not make it feel awkward cuz your my sisters good friend? i guess its on me if i feel awkward lol. i feel we would have a good time hanging out...

Veronica Estuary Palomino December 1 at 6:23pm
Well, were all adults Tyler and me and Halley talked about this subject kind of, last night. She doesn't have a problem with me and you talking and stuff. She gave me the go ahead. Lol. So you have permission to ask me out on a date. :)

Tyler B Clark December 1 at 7:23
awww yess... well, good to know!

Veronica Estuary Palomino December 1 at 7:46
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment