Saturday, Tyler texted me and he mentioned he was working but he might go to Pasadena for a friend's b-day, I told him he should that Pasadena is fun. Then he asked me if I would want to go too if he ended up going after all, I said yes. Before we left that night we decided that he would come pick me up and drive us out there, but I would drive us home since he wanted to get drunk. Too bad that's not what happened... Before I left I took 1 milligram of Xanax and took a pill of Adderall to snort later so I could drive us home. I wanted to drink and have some fun too. Tyler picked me up a little after nine and we headed to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in Pasadena to eat and wait for his friends to meet us there. He ordered food and I ordered a Michelob.
After I started drinking the beer I started feeling relaxed. I felt too buzzed for my own good. I was so trashed that when Tyler's friends finally arrived I recognized a few people and one in particular, Rebecca Wilken. The girl I suspect my ex bf dumped me for just so he could stick his penis in her. Any other day I would have been extremely uncomfortable or maybe even a little angry but I was actually happy. Happy that Tyler called me his date on the phone to his friend and happy I was being taken out on a proper date. The only bad thing was that I had to snort some Adderall just too wake the fuck up!
After Roscoe's we went to Tapa Cantina in downtown Pasadena, I had to pay to get in but Tyler bought me a drink and a shot of PatroƱ. We even danced for like five minutes and were just starting to have fun until all his friends left because it was one o'clock and they needed to turn in their limo before two am.
We wanted to go back in the club and dance & drink some more but we would've had to pay another $20 bucks to get back in so we decided to head back home.
On the way to the club and back to the car we held hands and he kissed me in the car it was real swell and sweet I invited him back to my house on the pretense that I would smoke him out. But I did more than smoke him out. Whenever I drink I have this incredible, debilitating, blood lust feeling that transgresses over me.
We smoked from my pipe and made out for awhile, he was a good kisser. We spooned for a little while until he couldn't contain himself and he started feeling me up with his hands and actually asked me, "Have you ever felt your own body? You feel so good!" I almost laughed at him.
Guys say the darndest things. Then he took off his shirt and I gave him a back massage and he gave me a back massage and my shirt came off and my bra obviously, at one point I held each breast in each hand and we talked about whether we should wait until another time before we have sex.
He said we didn't have to that we could wait until next time and he inferred that there would be a next time. I thought to myself, fuck it and I kissed him long and hard. We only had sex for like a few minutes, he was too excited and too horny to last very long. He blew his load all over my stomach and it was gross. After, we cuddled but he had to leave because it was almost four in the morning. I kissed him goodbye. It was a bittersweet night. I wonder, what he thinks of me now...

No comments:
Post a Comment