Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hump day and the cheerleader rant.

Another text message analyzation between Tyler and I:

"Hey Tyler you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Tyler!
Hey sexy.
Did you like my cheerleader rant? Creative, huh? Lol.
Yeah you're so good! So how have you been? What've you been doing?
I've been great, I've just been looking for a job and keeping busy. How about you?
Yeah work and finals!
That's awesome, sounds like you have a lot on your plate. We should go out again and go see a movie soon, like Tron or something. =D
Lol, ha ha you're coming to the x-mas party and on the bus, yeah?
The x-mas party yeah but what is the bus? Is it a party bus?
Yeah.
No, well your sister never mentioned it!
Yes she did! Omg, lol I'm not sure if I'm going or not but I think the party and the bus is the same night.
Oh! I guess I forgot. Both of them sound sound fun. Why can't you go to both? Lol.
Well I don't know yet what time I work.
That sucks. =( Well, either way I hope I see you this weekend."

I felt like such a jerk after this conversation. It's so remarkably clear to me that he doesn't want to go out with me in public anymore. Nick and Robert ragged on Justin Cioni being a bum, not buying me a drink and sucking in bed but at least he wanted to hang out with me (in public again) UNLIKE fucking Tyler. What is with guys nowadays. Tsk. Tsk. I would've been really upset and distraught again like I had been about Andrew but compared to Tyler he comes up short.

Tyler comes too fast but he's extremely attractive. Andrew is not very cute but he's got an awesome personality and is sensational in the sack which makes up for all his flaws. I feel as though Tyler is a bit vapid and vacant. I mean I don't really know much about him besides the fact that he wants to screen print t-shirts and that he's going to Chaffey for business? Oh and that he's a server at The Olive Garden at the Mills; he's just my old best friend's little brother and I just so happen to have a crush on him...

Tonight, I shoplifted from Kohl's. Tuesday night I plotted and decided I needed some new bras but since I'm strapped for cash I decided I would steal some since I'm poor. I stole 3 bras and a pair of Vera Wang for Kohl's, lace, underwear. I felt so nervous and guilty that I ended up buying a black, lace, dress by Elle for Halley's x-mas party this Saturday. I need to return it though, it cost me thirty bucks that I don't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment