Thursday, December 23, 2010

Veronica has the Curse.

<----------------- This is exactly how I feel. I finally stated bleeding today. I woke up with cramps and the only solution I could come up with was to take an 800 miligram ibuprofen, (take Nick to his doctor's appointment because he's too scared to tell Robert he's going back on pain pills again) and smoke some pot at 10:30 in the morning. I FEEL LIKE SHIT. Literally.

About last night, I finally gave in and text Tyler even though I said I wouldn't but three days had gone by already. So I did...

"Hi, my buttery, little croissant. =)
Lol hey.
How's it going?
Good just got off work and you?
Just got home from x-mas shopping a little while ago. I miss you...a little. =)
Been thinking about you too.
You're sweet. <3
Lol you are.
Lol, you're fucking fantastic!"
Wow, I sound like a jerk. "You're fucking fantastic." Seriously? How much more stupid can I appear to yet again, another person of the opposite sex. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you the other day I got a letter from EDD saying I am eligible for a first tier of emergency extended benefits. They awarded me another $5,600! So I have that going for me, lol!
I get to lounge around and work on my art, blog, Facebook, learn to paint, buy a drum set-start a band, fuck off for another five months starting whenever I get my first check. Last night Nick told me that when he gets his money from his settlement he wants to move to Oregon and he wants me to come live with him. I won't have to pay rent he says or anything. Oh how I wish I can become a hippy again and find my true, (hippy) love............

No comments:

Post a Comment