Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Should of taken acid with you."

The New Year's party was utterly boring and useless. Jackie and Nick Post came over and this chick named Katie that is a friend of Robert's. Their was no one to pay attention to me so I was quite bored. If you count Nicholas Post checking me out as appealing then you should just kill yourself. The guy is not attractive at all I don't know why David Pena is so in love with him. I know he has a big, cock but he just isn't very attractive.
Everyone rolled on Ecstasy that I went and bought from Lon, except for me and Katie.            
I bought 14 pills for Robert and my dealer Lon gave me 2 free. But I only got to keep 1 because Nick came to me during the party for first half of one and then he took the other half. He's supposed to give me as many Xanie bars I want in exchange for it.  But we'll see if he keeps his word. I got a message from somone I hadn't talked to in like five months. I guess that's what my horoscope meant as "a small surprise". Skosh Michael Symon...



"DUDE I AM in UPLAND untill SUNDAY NIGHT!!! WE SHOULD CHILLLL PLEASE (p.s. I didn't text you back because my douche bag PO violated me for smokin weeeeeed. Give me your number, I don't have my phone. Call me at 909 946 2042.
It's 9092404703.
Tiiight. What are you doing Saturday? Or... today?
I might go out later tonight with my girlfriend. But I'm not sure. Where are you in Upland? At your parent's house?
Yeah 23rd and Mountain right by you! I was thinking we could chill in the day maybe? I dunno. I still haven't gone to bed, so I dunno what time frame I'm looking at.
Actually, I'm probably not gonna go out tonight I still haven't gone to sleep yet. If we hang out where should we go? I don't live in Upland anymore I live in Pomona now, by the way.
Oh, bummer for me, but I don't care where we go what we do, I just want to jump on the chance to see you before continuing my exile in San diego.
I want to see you too. Do you have any money? Maybe we should get a motel and spend the night there together.
I have some money but not a significant amount., and I kinda want to capitalize on being "home" you know? Sleep in a real bed and all, motels are yucky. Buuut, I wonder if maybe we could get dinner together? See where things go? I kinda also wanted to see that movie TRON, I've kinda been looking forward to it for a year. Ha, ha. I'm sure you and I could find something to do.
Yeah, we can go to dinner or see a movie, it's just that I'm broke right now. Either way, I'm sure we can figure something out.
Do you drive yet?? Because I do not. If money is scarce we can find something cheap or free to occupy ourselves with I'm sure.
Yes, I can drive now. I wonder if my roommate would be cool with you coming over our house. Did you know Robert St. John at all? He's my landlord/friend/roommate.
OMG!!!!!! I LOVE ROBERT ST JOHN!!!!!! I've missssed him so much!!!! How can you not remember that he is how we met?
Was he? I can't really remember, that was like a while ago. Well, I'll ask him if you can come over and maybe we can watch a movie or hang out at the house or something. :)
Cooool beans. I'm thinking about going to try to sleep soon. Do you want me to call you when I wake or something?
I'll call you later today. Sweet dreams, Skosh. ;) "

No comments:

Post a Comment