Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Fuck
Life keeps getting better and better! I am so fucked right now financially. I thought I had more money than I actually do in my checking account. I'm short $23 for rent. If I had known I was short I would of saved the extra ten bucks I got from Evan (for delivering weed) for rent that is due on the 1st. Now if Robert can't sell the four Xanax I have, to his co-worker than I'm shit out of luck paying Robert rent. Fuck my life... I really hope this guy buys them from me or else all Hell is going to break loose and Robert is going to kick me out and serve my head on a plate. I really wish I hadn't let issues with my car go and I hadn't gone and spent money I can't afford right now on sushi with Halley a week ago. That was so fucking retarded of me. I am so sick to death of being bored, broke and of no use to myself or anyone else. No wonder no one wants to date me. I'm broke, I'm jobless and I'm moody like 24/7 nowadays. I'm real catch! I have no plans, no future, no goals. I have nothing, just my possessions I've accumulated and a cat that nobody likes. I totally understand now, I would run the other way if I met myself too just like every guy that has encountered me last year and this year as well. I really hope I can make ends meet or else I'm going to be homeless come next month... :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment