Today sucked. My sister Danielle got caught shoplifting with her friend Ashley. Well my sister didn't have any merchandise on her but admitted her friend was shoplifting for her too. Ashley's mother kicked Danielle out of their house and now Danielle has to move back in with our psychotic parents. I don't blame her for telling our mother that if she has to live with Dad again she'll kill herself.
Our Dad is crazy, controlling and nosy. I hated him and I still hate him. No wonder I have so many problems with the opposite sex. I know when it comes down to it it's my fault and no one else's but still. It would have been nice to have a supportive father-figure versus a controlling, negative father-figure growing up.
Sometime it's nice to entertain the idea of not being born at all. That's how I feel sometimes. People just grow up to be these huge cesspools of sadness and hurt. It's sad really when you think about it. Am I one huge ball of hurt and crap? Is that why guys never stay because they sense it in me like a sickness and run the other way? I don't even know who the fuck I am anymore. I lost myself so long ago....

No comments:
Post a Comment