Monday, January 10, 2011

"Nothing's gonna stop me from floating."

Today was boring but at least I got high. Well, Robert got me high. I got my car towed to GDA Enterprises today. Roberta got home and she called Triple AAA and they towed and dropped off the keys for me.
Nick called me today while Robert was at work and he asked me about Tyler and what happened Sunday morning. I told him the whole sleazy story; then he told me about Ashland and how it was going over there in Oregon.
Then when were getting off the phone he said, "Bye, I love you." It was sweet, that's the first and only time I'll probably hear that from a man that actually means it in my lifetime. Lol. Can I please get my money now from EDD, I'm broke and I need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment