Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tron legacy and the movie date from Hell!

Even when I sit here and think about this experience I can't help being repulsed instantly with the memory of such a disgusting human being. I went to go see a movie with Jordan. The first thing I noticed when I got into the car with (The Thing) is that he is fat. He breathes through his mouth. I abhor and detest people who cannot breathe through their nose like normal people. It's a disgusting habit. Then when we got out of the car to the movie theater. I noticed how huge and fat he is. He even had a fat man's voice. Ewwwwww.
He literally wobbled to the front of the movie theater and he bought us tickets to Tron in 3D. Then he wanted to sit in the very back of the movie theater. As if!
I can't believe that hippopotamus actually thought that he would get a free make out session with me!
When the movie first started he reached for my hand to hold it. Which I thought was cute and I didn't want to be rude so I let him grab my hand. Then he started massaging my two fingers. Then he wanted me lean on him and so I did. Which was very uncomfortable. =(
Then I became too uncomfortable and I sat back in my seat while he held my hand then he suddenly kissed me without warning he was trying to make out with me but I said, "stop". Then he sat back down in his seat. It was so revolting.
Then we kept watching the movie and towards the end he put a leg up on my lap. I don't know why I don't know if he was trying to be cute or what the fuck he was doing. So I let him and then he put his other leg up on my lap and I put my foot down and I pushed his legs off me and I told him, "you're too heavy get your legs off me." Then for some reason he tried to kiss me again and I smelled his breath which indicated that he hadn't brushed his teeth all day. I told him, "Stop!" And then he stopped and sat back in his seat. Then the movie ended a few minutes later. He didn't want to get up but I wanted to leave and I wanted to go home already. So I got up and he wanted to hold my hand again so I let him grab my hand out of pity. And we held hands down the stairs and all the way to the car. Then when we got to my house he walked me to my house and he tried to kiss me again and I said no. He asked me why not and I told him because I don't know him and I don't kiss people I don't know. This fat ass was a total, fucking creep!

No comments:

Post a Comment