Monday, January 3, 2011

"I don't care about anyone and the feeling is obviously quite mutal."

I got a call from Andrew Bremer asking if I could help his friend out with some weed. I said sure, even though I didn't really want to help because he was saying if I could drive out to Buena Park and deliver weed to his friend Anthony. Then Andrew asked me how what I was doing Thursday and I said nothing that Nick was planning on leaving that night and he asked me if I was going to have the house to myself and I said no, that Robert would be there but he said he'll probably stop by after work. I became even more irritated after this conversation.

It seems like everyone always wants something from me (I must sound like a broken record but it's true) and I don't know if I have any more left to give. I'm exhausted.

And to top it off I'm broke and I need a job and blah, blah.

January 4, 2010

Didn't do much today I planned on selling my last pill to Ryan Barge so I called him and he said sometime around five o'clock I could come drop it off and get my ten bucks for it. I called EDD so hopefully I receive some check or form within the next few days. I need to pay my car insurance in exactly 12 days!!! I was really annoyed still so I snorted some Aderrall and sold my three lines of coke or so for ten bucks to Nick I planned on snorting it myself but he snatched that shit up it from me and I really need the money anyways.

Took Nick to Montclair mall again this week so I could return my dress thingy back to H&M so I could get my twenty bucks back and he could return a x-mas gift and exchange it for something else. I got some slippers out of it but not my twenty bucks back. Because my dress went on sale for half off. That means if I had returned it I would of only been able to get back ten bucks and some change. Which is absolute bullshit!

Later I went to Evan's house to deliver a twenty sack and to hang out with him as well. We've both been having a shitty time lately. I guess it's a Gemini thing or life just sucks for us currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment