Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Facebook IM chat with Panty Jacker.

"I'm not a vulgar bitch though. I may be vulgar but I'm not a bitch.
mmmmmhm
haha jk
It should be obvious to you, Veronica, but I like you a lot. I hope we get the chance to get to know one another better.
You like me lot huh? Do you want me to bear your child or something, lol. Just kidding.
haha,well it would probably be a good looking child, judging from us just saying, I don't want to bring any ugly people into the world. there's way too many already. gosh I'm so good at being awkward, haha
No you're not awkward. I mean are you saying you're a shy person?
I'm shy yes. I'm also like, socially retarded. I say honest things when lies are required like just now I should have said somehting like,"kids? psh no"
Ha, ha, ha! You weren't shy like three years ago when I first met you!
I was probably high then and now when I DO get high, it just makes it worse, I'm just weirdddd
I guess you just are.
But you're weird too. In a good way. I like the way you're weird. Truth time did you like In Rainbows?
Uhh, duhhhhhh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment