Friday, January 7, 2011

Justin Cioni is a tampon.


Thursday started out tired and then turned gruesome all of a sudden. Nick needed me to take him to CVS for his pain pills and to take him shopping in the pretense that he would make it worth my while. 
He wanted me to take him to CVS so he get his pills but I had just woke up at 2:30 I think in the afternoon and I was still tired so I told him to wait until I was ready to go so we can just go to Rhino Records right after. He got prescribed Norco so he wants them like a diabetic needs insulin.
We went and after, while I was at Rhino looking around, my hands started shaking. My feet, palms and armpits started sweating and I started feeling paranoid and it wasn't until Nick pointed out later that I was more than likely having an anxiety attack. I thought maybe it was a really, bad comedown from snorting Aderral for three days in a row and mixing it with weed.
Anyway I had to go back home after Rhino Records but we planned to go to Rock It at the Sky Lounge in downtown Pomona.
I took half a Xanie bar and then I took some vitamins an herbs to stop my stomach problems. Nick really knows his vitamins and stuff.

Then I got ready and we hitched a ride with Robert's sister Aneesa. We got in for free before ten and he bought me a beer and we smoked and took pictures. Then when I was feeling the xanax and the beer I wanted to go inside the big room and dance to the 80's music. It was fun and we even got Robert to come meet us there. I got hit on by a bouncer near the bathrooms he was alright looking but he asked me for my number and said he wants to take me out on a date. So I gave it to him. I need to learn how to date... More properly that is.

We left at midnight because Robert is lame and wanted to go home after only being there an hour I think he has anxiety or something. Or he just plain sucks and is a homebody.

Jusin Cioni started texting me when we left so I told him to come pick me up and fuck me. He asked me if I had money for gas or if I had weed. I said weed and he came and picked me up. He's shy. I had him give me a back massage and then he was just laying there next to me going to sleep. I was thinking to myself are we going to just fall asleep or we going to do this?!
I asked him if he was shy and he denied it so I just got on top of him and made out with him and then he took off his clothes finally. I was down to just my undies and he put a condom on and we had sex I almost came but I needed a few more minutes but it was too late he suddently just came. I heard him moaning in my ear. He was loud and he told me I was being too loud myself. I moaned once and that's it. He took me home in the morning and we hugged good bye. And that was it...

No comments:

Post a Comment