Robert is really getting on my nerves. I swear he should be a woman. He gets all pissed off and stupid out of nowhere like a fucking girl. He came home from the market today in a bad mood. He told me that I need to start giving him money for groceries. I said I know and he got all mad and made a comment when he left about how I will be eating his food. Then he walked out and slammed the sliding door. So he says that I've lived here for two months and I have not given him money for groceries. Well let's take a look here for a moment. First off when I moved in here I lost my job after four days. And since then I've been broke. I got one check from unemployment last month that was only for 373 dollars which barely covered my rent, phone bill and gas and other things.
I barely got a check on Friday for 614 that is all going towards my car. If I could I would have given him money for food these last two months but I've been broke! DUH!!!
I'm not eating anymore of his food or anything. I don't care if I starve. He is so full of shit. Maybe if he stopped spending hundreds of dollars on weed then he could afford to pay the mortgage and his bills. But he won't because he's a pothead. Great so now he just came in my room and offered me a muffin and I declined. I told him to take the thirty bucks out of my envelope and he asked me if I was mad because of earlier and I said yeah, because he needs to go about talking to me about things in a different way. But he was mad I guess because I hadn't offered him any money since I got money this Friday afternoon. Money really is the best way to ruin friendships.

No comments:
Post a Comment