I don't know what's going on with me again. I just don't feel like having any human interaction right now. All I seem to want to do nowadays is just draw, smoke pot, Facebook chat with Skosh, watch DVD's, listen to music and communicate with my friends through text messaging only. I feel bad because Amy called me Sunday but I hadn't woken up yet and I didn't feel like hearing about how wonderful her life is and how happy she is.
I feel isolated and alone and I know I have a habit of pushing people away but I just can't do human interaction right now.
I'm sick and tired of all this fakeness and these facades people wear around me. At least I'm real and I may act like a bitch and act selfish all the time but I really can't help myself. I feel like shit; if I knew how to change I would in a heartbeat but I don't and I can't change. I hope this rough patch goes away soon. I don't want to continue to push Nick away it's just hard to enjoy life when there's nothing much to enjoy and everyone around you is so god damn happy and chipper.

No comments:
Post a Comment