"Nobody really understands the alienation of being a young, woman or the hopeless emptiness that comes along with my generation."
I think Aneesa's Brad has a crush on me he just messaged me saying that I should go on Facebook and BS with him. I think this may be a bit intrusive on his part, I don't understand why he would chance it. Either he's really nosy, lonely and bored or he has a crush on me. I hope it's the before and not the latter part.
EDD never called me for my phone interview that they scheduled me for. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm hoping good things and that they realize that they forgot to mail me a check along with a claim form. I got a call from Glenn at GDA to do a diagnostic on the Volvo. I hope that's not too bad either.
All I know is that everything currently is out of my hands and all I can do is hope for the best. Maybe I'll burn some "Good Luck" incense I bought from Kindred Spirits.
Tonight I'm supposed to go see Tron with Jordan when he gets out of class tonight at ten. I'm not sure about this guy. He texted me last night well here's the conversation...
"We can do something tomorrow when I get out of class.
Okay, when do you get out?
10 pm.
Wow. That's late for a class. So what are you going to plan for us to do?
Let's chill at your place. Or see a movie.
Let's see a movie down the street from my house. Everyone is home and there's not privacy. Have yous seen Tron yet?
No, is it good?
I heard it's good, we should go see it tomorrow! =)
Sounds good, Check the times. The later the better. =)
Okay, I will. ;o)
I like to cuddle up though, just a warning. =)
Okay, lol.
And I can get touchy, feely at times, lol. ;o)
Ummm, okay. Lol!
Lol, but don't worry, I've got the softest touch you'll ever feel from a guy. ;o)
That's if it gets that far...
You won't be disappointed. ;o)
We'll see about that."

No comments:
Post a Comment