Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You're a douche bag, fuck off and die!

Awww, I hurt poor, little, Kevin's feelings. Learn to take a joke you big, baby!
I'm uber hurt.
Why? I put that on your Myspace last summer too and you didn't have a problem then!
Whatever Kevin. Idk why the hell I ever texted you back. It's obvious you're still a little, asshole, prick like before!
What?

Kevin deleted me as a friend on Facebook yesterday. Why? Because I posted "Kevin is Gay." on his wall as a joke. So he deleted me because he can't take a joke. I'm kind of glad I hurt his feelings because now he knows how it feels. He never texted me back this Saturday when I texted him and just simply asked if he had found my earring yet. It's not like I was bothering him and asking him to fuck me or to hang out with me or something like that. I can't believe he didn't even have the decency to text me back yes or no. Not only did he hurt my feelings when he didn't text me back but last summer he practically broke my heart! It's obvious that I'm abnormally attracted to assholes. It reminds me of the movie, "Closer" when the character Larry is talking about his wife Anna and how she "likes" to be sad.

"Larry: She doesn't want to be happy.
Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing."

Am I total cliche like this woman? Do I crave drama with the opposite sex just so I can say that most of the male population are douche bags? I need about twenty years of therapy and to abstain from casual, meaningless sex asap!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment