Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sun Was High, So Was I.


Took two hits of weed outside in the backyard went back inside the house and lit a candle in my room to hide any wandering smells and grabbed the Febreze and sprayed it in my room and the hallway just in case the weed smell wandered from the backyard into my room from my open window. You never know.
Then I went outside to smoke a cigarette and listened to Sleater Kinney on my BlackBerry and realized how good it feels when a breeze blows by and then looked down at the dog.

When it was already after four in the afternoon I realized you weren't going to call so I became sad and listened to Danzig then you rang while I was listening to the Misfits and you asked me to go with you to Chipotle but I told you I had already ate and I asked if we were still going to the mall but you shrugged on the phone and then mysteriously the call ended. I looked down at my phone in "stoned" disbelief. I became sad once, again but soon quickly forgot about it (because I was stoned) and I started listening to Radiohead songs simultaneously while I put my make-up on...

No comments:

Post a Comment