Operation Redondo Beach was a success. I made it there safely and back. I got stoned the entire weekend and it was like being in a fog again but I always succumb to peer pressure. I can't help it, I'm partially weak in that sense. But none the less it was fun getting away from reality even if it was for only 24 hours. I went shopping and then we drank at Jonathan's the first night. The next morning we all went to BJ's and I ordered a beer sampler for the first time in my life, then I went swimming at Jonathan's condo with everyone it was really fun. I had a heart to heart with David P. and he let me know if I had just asked him for help in April he would have totally been there for me. I love realizing who my real friends are and who will be there for me when I really need them. It makes me feel, oh so special even if it's just for a moment or two... I <3 these good hearted people that live near the beach!


No comments:
Post a Comment