I'm going to hang out with Bobby Narmaki tonight at Amy's house, this should be interesting since I don't even know him and he knows all of my friends. It's too bad I don't like him like that. But he seems to be attracted to me and like me a whole lot. Hopefully I don't get too drunk this weekend and make a shit-load of mistakes! I can't wait to see Jessica and her friends in Redondo Beach tomorrow! I'm so excited to go to the beach and get away from Upland! I just hope to God I don't get into an accident and I don't get pulled over by the cops because that would blow... I'm going to try to be a good girl and hope I have good karma coming my way so that doesn't happen. Friday, July 16, 2010
TGIF
I'm going to hang out with Bobby Narmaki tonight at Amy's house, this should be interesting since I don't even know him and he knows all of my friends. It's too bad I don't like him like that. But he seems to be attracted to me and like me a whole lot. Hopefully I don't get too drunk this weekend and make a shit-load of mistakes! I can't wait to see Jessica and her friends in Redondo Beach tomorrow! I'm so excited to go to the beach and get away from Upland! I just hope to God I don't get into an accident and I don't get pulled over by the cops because that would blow... I'm going to try to be a good girl and hope I have good karma coming my way so that doesn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment