I went on my second interview today and it went really well, I hope they call me back and tell me that I got the job cause I'm really tired of sitting on my ass doing nothing all the time. Then after the interview I went and grabbed a DMV handbook from Rancho DMV, so I can study it before I take half of the written test to go renew my license. After that I went to my DUI program to schedule an interview and like a dummy I told them it had to be after 5pm so my final interview isn't until July 20! That means I have to wait another two weeks practically to drive legally. =( At almost four I got a "booty text" from David and went and slept with him. I didn't even come this time. He comes way too fast, like in five minutes and just because he goes down on me doesn't guarantee that I'm going to come in five minutes or at all. I don't think I'm going to be hooking up with him anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment