Today I went to the falls in Cucamonga Canyon with Amy, her brother and sister Shannon and a few of Shannon's friends. It was a very strenuous and long trek for me since I am inactive and hardly do any exercise besides walking the dog around the block for a half an hour a few times a week.
Next time we go hiking I will be prepared. For one, I will have better shoes to hike with and and climb up the rope and that damn waterfall.
I was two steps away from climbing up the rope to the top of the waterfall and then I lost my footing on the algae growing and slipped and fell off and hit my damn hip bone on the rock on the way down into the water. It was embarrassing and I feel very defeated by nature. I will try again and I will succeed the next time!
I talked to Bobby today on Facebook and I asked him if he would like to go see a movie with me. I feel like maybe I should give him another chance? But I don't believe anything he says it seems like he just wants to get me in the sack. I don't know if that's such a good idea...I haven't gotten laid in week or two but I just don't know what to do with myself anymore... I need to buy myself a vibrator. That will be this week's major purchase, worth buying!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment