Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Redondo Beach, Part II (7/23 - 7-25)

Friday I went to renew my license and get my oil changed and while I was waiting for the latter, I ran into Robert Freeman. We exchanged numbers because I was thinking of buying some coke off of him for the trip. I ended up just buying a bathing suit and driving to Redondo Beach that night. Me, Jackie and Jessica met Jonathan, Robin and Guero at a hair salon that had live acoustic music, wine, cheese and crackers. I gotta kinda buzzed and sentimental and texted Matt, "I just wanted to say I miss you and I still love you, even though I know I shouldn't."
We all left and went back to Jackie's house to move all of the stuff that they were going to sell tomorrow morning to Jessica's house. We sat in the back of Guero's truck and he took us for rides while we transported the junk to Jessica's house. Then everyone left and me, Jonathan and Jessica went to the bar down the street from her house. When we were leaving to go get the Blow, Matt called me drunk and wanting to hook up. But I told him I was in Redondo and he told me to call him when I get back into town and Jonathan told me to hang up my phone. We got $100 worth of blow and I traded my 8 xanax for a gram of weed. In hindsight, I wish we hadn't done that blow, it was cut with Speed or something because it was soft and I felt so cracked out after. I had to force myself to go to sleep for a few hours because I couldn't handle being around people and Jessica's mother all fucked up. =(

So after the yard sale we packed up and went to Jonathan's house to go swimming but Jessica was too exhausted and didn't come after all. After we went to dinner and Jackie took me back to Jessica's so I could get my car and I drove home and went straight to bed. Amy wanted me to go to Hollywood to party with her but I was too exhausted.
Sunday morning, Robert text me asking if I still wanted Coke and I told him no that I had already got some and then he asked me if I had talked to Matt, I told him briefly Saturday morning and how he was trying to walks home from the cops.
So then Robert said Matt hadn't called him for his b-day or even today and that he thought maybe Matt got popped. So I called Matt but his phone was off. I texted him but he never texted back even though he received my text.  
I asked Robert if he wanted to smoke out with me and we went to the mountains and smoked out by this sand bar area. Then he started telling me all this stuff about Matt.
MATT TREJO IS LIAR.
Matt lied about the real reason he got into a fight with all his friends. Matt lied to me about fucking Rebecca. Matt is back together with Jessie.
My heart broke into about a million pieces when I heard he was back together with her. Even if they're not dating, he claimed he would never get back together with her, ever again. What the fuck was I thinking? I can't believe I believed all his bullshit and lies. I felt so betrayed and happy that I finally know everything now. I went home that night and watched t.v. ate dinner and went straight to bed at 10. I was even more tired, Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment