Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stop thinking with your Vagina!

Yesterday, Kevin came over after nine and after my cousin left the house (only for a few hours).

When he got here I asked him if he wanted to go with me to walk the dog and he said yeah, so we talked and walked around Acacia. Then we came back to the house and I gave him a Miller Lite and we watched, "Weeds" until my cousin came home and I got caught.

We weren't fucking or anything but I'm not supposed to have people over ever. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, obviously with my vagina though. My stupid orifice, gets me in trouble all the time.

 So anyways my cousin and I talked about what happened and he said he wouldn't say anything. I really, hope so.

Gonna keep my fingers crossed and keep on his good side!
 
 
 
 
 Sorry that was awkward I should of told you that I can't have visitors over. That's why I wanted to go out somewhere else and go hang out...Hopefully another time.
Lol, it's cool.
Omg, he thinks we slept together he just said so, lol!
Lol.
Too bad it's not true...J.K. ha, ha, ha.
Har, har.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment