Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love is like a toilet bowl one touch and you too could be in deep shit!

I got a voice mail from Amy last night so I called her back. When I called her she right away told me, "I have something to tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone!" I promised and immediately asked her, "Are you pregnant?" She said no and told me that Jessica Lindsey told her that PJ admitted to fucking Jessica Scott a few years ago while they were dating. She said she couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe Jessica S. betrayed her like that. I knew about PJ and Jessica S. hooking up because PJ admitted it to me over a year ago. But I think PJ betrayed her most of all. We all know out of everyone in our group that Jessica S. has a wandering eye. That she is a CHEATER. She cheated on Clint with Evan, Aaron and obviously with PJ as well.
I just feel bad for Amy because out of everyone she was the last to know that her "former" bf cheated on her with one of her "former" best friends.
I've realized that all the people I went to school with at Upland High and more importantly my group of friends are all "incestuous". If I did the "Six degrees of Separation" you would see that everyone has slept with everyone!!! Hopefully I can make Amy get out of her "bummed out" mood and we can go get drinks tonight, she needs to get out of the house...
I can't wait to meet someone that no one has slept with or dated or fooled around with before I met them!

No comments:

Post a Comment