Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/26/10

Monday I had a plan. I found out Sunday night that Robert apparently has always had a crush on me. I didn't believe him and it doesn't really matter because I don't like him enough to date him or whatever. He's only good for one thing, a fuck.
 So I planned to go to the spot where me and Matt fucked in his tent a few months ago and seduce Robert. This mission was finally accomplished after drinking 7 small bottles of white zinfandel and smoking a bunch of pot together. He finally got the courage to ask me if he could kiss me. So we made out which led to grinding, which led to fucking behind my car on a sheet while rocks bruised my lower back and I got sticks and leaves stuck in my hair.
After I came, he stopped because he didn't want cars to drive by and see us. I wanted to go drop him off and go home but I ended up hanging out with him at Memorial Park with his loser friends. He told me he thought I was just going to bone him and then leave.
But I have a heart still intact and I couldn't do that to him. When we were at the park we sat on blanket and he sat next to me and kissed me in public and rubbed my back, it was so awkward.
I felt like such a dick for not reciprocating. But I just don't feel the same way about him that he feels about me. I feel like such an asshole....

No comments:

Post a Comment