Monday, July 5, 2010

Panty Jacker (#7)



Veeron
Skosh.
How did you sleep?
Good but only for a few hours. Y tu?
Bien, bien.
Good, yeah. So what city are you living in exactly?
I'm in el cajon currently the Relax Inn, ha ha.
Wow, a motel?
Ha, ha yeah, skeezy mcskeeze over here.
Awww, are you all alone in El Cajon? That rhymes lol.
Yes... haha it does.
;)
I am all alone here, and everything I know is up there where you are.
Awwww, so when are your parents going to petition the thingy?
Well our family lawyer already had me sign some papers so he can move on with the motions so thats already in the works.
Good! I want you to come back!
Me too...
Well hopefully in two or three weeks I can go visit you.
What would you want to do? I dont know much about this area.
I don't know, go see a movie, get stoned. Idk.
Sweet. Its crazy to be talking to you again. I thought I'd never see you again.
Why did you think you'd never see me again?
Well, when I went away I was gone for awhile. I just figured everyone had forgotten me and then when I got out, no one wanted to see me and for a long time with most people, that was true. I was out, but only in person. So many people who I used to know, shunned me.
I never even knew what the hell happened I just knew we stopped talking and like no one told me what happened. I had no idea.
I'm sorry about the way I treated you. Hindsight is always 20/20 but if I could go back and change things I would. You're a wonderful woman and I should have been nicer, instead of just stealing all your cute panties. ;)
It's okay, I forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment