Thursday, July 8, 2010

Peter Creepers (July 6)

Carl called me yesterday drunk as fuck and asked me if I wanted to throw in on some coke, I didn't really want to but I still did. Carl's contact fell through for him so I called Ryan and arranged for us to go pick up from Ryan's guy at Friar's.

Peter (ex-lover #15) and Carl picked me up from my house and we drove to the bar. I should have suspected something when Jonathan E. talked to me on the phone earlier and kept insisting that I hang out with Peter. It was irritating to see him but at the same time satisfying.

Peter was nice at first but when I started just being my plain old, blunt, sarcastic, self he quickly started being an asshole. It was kinda funny to watch him get so riled up and see how fast I got under his skin.
I never realized it before but he is one awkward, annoying and weird dude.

I know he was my first high school crush and that's what encouraged my attraction to him when I happened to run into him at a party that I went to with my ex-bf in '08 but throughout our brief fling I never realized he was so awkward around girls, he's like a little boy with a crush.

He has the same temperament of ex-lover #11, Dave. It's quite sad.

After we got the coke from Ryan we left and went back to Carl's house. Carl mentioned David Pfau and I told him to invite him over because A) I think he's hot and B) Because I knew this would bother him because there is always competition between "boys".

Peter got jealous when David came over and pretended to not be. I guess he saw it as a competition. David and I have not seen each other since last year after I asked him to lose my number and not talk to me anymore. He's a Gemini and very cute. But just interacting with him that night makes me think he either was too coked up and not very social or he was not only coked up but not attracted to me anymore.

He acted nonchalant, like I wasn't even there or hanging out with him and Carl. =( 
Oh well, at least I tried to strike up a conversation with him.

I asked David if he could take me home but he told me he rode his bike to Carl's because he can't drive (DUI). So I asked Peter and he agreed to take me home. While we driving away from Carl's we saw David on his bike and Peter got dangerously close to him and tried to scare him by honking and pretending to run him over. Not cool at all, it was very douchy.

So I yelled at him and told him he's stupid and that wasn't funny at all. Then he asked me if I was hungry and I said no but I could go for some soda. So he said okay, let's go to Del Taco so I said okay but then you gotta drop me back home.

He didn't take me back home. He went to a Del Taco in his area and made me go spend the night at his apartment. I knew he wanted to fuck me so I let him. But I couldn't come because I don't like him anymore. In fact I'm not even attracted to him anymore, now that I think about it. I don't like Gingers anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment