Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Sparks

CONTINUED FROM LAST NIGHT

I had no idea...
You had no idea about what?
That you wanted something to happen you horny girl, lol.
That was a joke homeboy. Didn't I tell you that I'm a Christian and celibate now?!
...clearly.
Okay, fine I'm not a Christian. But I'm not a whore no more.
I never thought you were.
Really? That's really swell. I think you're a slut.
Really?
Not really. I don't know what kind of a person you are. For all I know you could be a sex addict.
I don't have sex (or look for it) nearly enough to be a sex addict.
Okay, but enough to be considered slutty, right? Lol.
I don't think so.
So you're a non-practicing virgin?
No
Yes, you are silly. You're not celibate, you have meaningless sex with females right? That's what non-practicing means.
It means something.
You're hilarious. Having sex with people you don't have feelings for is considered, "meaningless sex". At least that's how I feel about it.
That's great insight. What are you doing tonight?

So after texting Kevin all day and trying to convince him that I'm not slutty which doesn't make sense because of what happened later at almost six in the morning but apparently he doesn't think I'm slutty.
Yesterday I had my cousin give me a ride and had him drop me off at Amy's house because I'm responsible and I don't want to drink and drive with an expired, restricted license.

Amy's BBQ was awesome and her family is really cool, I had an awesome time considering the boring weekend I endured except for a brief shopping excursion on Friday and a brief encounter on Saturday with a former lover (#17).

I found Skosh (#7) on Facebook and this brought a smile to my face. He gave me my first orgasm and he was the first guy I sorta gave a b.j. too.

I was going to spend the night at Amy's but I ended up leaving and taking a cab home because I didn't want to spend the night at her house and I couldn't wait any longer for Kevin to make up his mind whether or not he was going to come pick me up from her house or whatever.

So I took the cab home and called Skosh back while I walked from the front gate to the house and then while I was talking to Skosh in my room Kevin called me and he decided to come pick me up so we could hang out and watch t.v. together at his house...

We ended up fucking after I finally came on to him because it was already after five in the morning and I was tired as fuck and wanted to get laid and go to sleep already.

When he told me he didn't have any condoms I told him neither did I but that I was clean and then he asked me if I was on b.c. and I lied and said, "Yeah, don't worry. I'm not going to get pregnant and trap you or something."

He was still uneasy about it, but we still "went heels to Jesus" anyways because he hadn't gotten laid in a month. I do have to say even though he really hurt me feelings last year, he is still by far the best fucking lay of my sexual career.

They say in order for a girl to have an orgasm she has to feel comfortable and like the guy she's about to sleep with but I think the guy has to have impressive junk to work with and you have to be able to have multiple orgasms and then the sex will always be amazing. At least that's how sex works for me.

Then we got dressed and he took me home. It was really awkward at least for me because when he took me to my house I didn't even hug him goodbye in the car. I just sat in my seat and I waved goodbye briefly before getting out of his car and walking to my front door...

I felt bad but he waved goodbye to me too and I thought why am I going to instill feelings for someone that never even wanted to be with me in the first place he just wanted to have sex with the same person but not have a relationship. Friends with benefits. So that's what this relationship will be with Kevin. Strictly "friends with benefits". 

Oh well, it's a shame I lost my pearl earring in his bed, this is the second time (but different person) that I do this. I wish we could have sex everyday again just like last summer. A girl can dream though.

No comments:

Post a Comment