Robert borrowed 10 bucks to go pick up part of his money from Matt's dad that he owed him. He wanted to hang out after but I ended up going to museum and lunch after with Ryan and his friend. Robert has been texting me all day, everyday since Sunday. It's really annoying and while I was eating he invited me to go to Souplantation with him, his dad and his dad's gf. I was shocked but at the same time he owes me $15 so far. I agreed to go only on the pretense that he owes me money.
He thinks it's because I genuinely like him and enjoy his company and all that junk. I wish it was true but I don't know who I am anymore, I feel like the ghost of a total stranger. Like I'm an empty, hollow shell of a woman. I always thought I would be something or someone important at the age of 24 but I feel more lost than ever.
I tried to tell him later when I met him at the pool by the entrance of the private community. We went to the hot tub so he could get in it but he didn't get in it after all because it was broken and the bubbles weren't coming on. We sat and talked and I dropped little hints that I'm confused and heartbroken by the news of Matt's lies.
Robert can't catch a hint. A short time later, he reaches over and grabs my shoulder with his hand and leans in and kisses me, we start to make out and I open my eyes to look at him and his eyes are closed. I close my eyes again and continue to kiss him. I start to nervously chuckle and I pull away from him and sit there next to him.
We sit there awkwardly together for a few minutes sharing a Cobra and we end up having sex again right next to the jacuzzi, behind some bushes and I come again in the missionary position on top of a towel that we layed on the concrete. I come four times and I moan loudly but not loud enough for the whole world to hear. Robert is still inside me and he kisses my neck as my hurried breathing goes back to normal and he whispers that he has to go now and he extracts his cock from inside me. My lower back instantly hurts again while I put my underwear back on because it's still bruised from when we fucked in the mountains the other day. We walk back to his car and stand in front of it and I tell him, "You really like me a lot, huh?" He says, "Yeah, I do. Why?" I tell him, "I can tell!" I kiss and hug him goodbye because I know thats what he wants and he asks me if I'd like ride back to my house. I tell him no thanks and I walk back to my house slightly sweaty and with a big grin on my face because I just had four, fantastic orgasms in a row.

No comments:
Post a Comment