Sunday, June 6, 2010

You know it's time that we grow old and do some shit.

I feel lost and in a cloud of regret but the only thing I can do is not let myself get hurt again (ha, sure) and to not hurt others just because I can.  I gave in and texted Matt...



Matt?
Yeah, what's up?
I still want to be friends and
Okay, of course.
I still want you to be my lover.
But that still makes things complicated...
How so?
Are you talking about still being physical when you say lover?
Yes. So let me guess you don't want to sleep with me because you're being with other people now?
No, that's not it at all. I don't see how it's gonna be possible to not be bf and gf, but friends and lovers at the same time.
Can't you see? We were doing fine just being exclusive "lovers" and it wasn't until I brought up the bf and gf thing, that things went sour. That's all we've ever been. Lovers.
That's what I've been saying all along, it was good up until that point.
Why can't we go back to the way we were before?
I think we should let it rework itself on it's own. No point in rushing into anything right away.
You basically just said, you're in no rush to see me, just be blunt and honest Matt. That's all I ask of you. Okay?
Don't take what I say out of context. I don't want to rush into being your lover. We got along enough for it happen on it's own.
Ha, ha, ha, okay Matt. You make me laugh.
Whatever, jerk! Go to sleep now.
I am you keep waking me up with your texts!
And stop rubbing your vagina.
I never do that, go to sleep and try not to dream about our awesome sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment