Am I bad person if I still sleep with my ex-bf? I can't help it if I need sex, I'm only human and if I wasn't so embarrassed to go buy a vibrator, believe me I would go get one in a heartbeat!
The family left for Father's Day dinner Sunday night so I stayed home. I have no interest in seeing the rest of my family and spending more time with them than I already have to. I can't stand them they're all condescending assholes. So I invited Matt over the house as soon as they all left.
At this point in time, (I'm telling the truth now) I do not have any emotional attachments to him anymore. I will always love him and all that jazz but I'm currently not in love with him.
I am however still curious if he's sleeping with other people because I'm nosy. When I asked him he of course said no, he's sleeping with no one and he asked me and I started to say no, but then he remembered Sunday morning when he called me and he asked me if we could sleep together and I said no, that I'm seeing other people, so he said, "Don't lie. I know you are." So he asked me who it was and I said you don't know him so don't worry about it.
So any we did our business and I immediatley got up and got dressed and finished my Corona and went outside to smoke a cigarette, I wanted him to immediatley leave because I didn't know when my family was coming back home but I didn't tell him to leave. He eventually left after I told him, "I think you should get the fuck out of here already!" So we kissed goodbye and that was it.
I am however still curious if he's sleeping with other people because I'm nosy. When I asked him he of course said no, he's sleeping with no one and he asked me and I started to say no, but then he remembered Sunday morning when he called me and he asked me if we could sleep together and I said no, that I'm seeing other people, so he said, "Don't lie. I know you are." So he asked me who it was and I said you don't know him so don't worry about it.
So any we did our business and I immediatley got up and got dressed and finished my Corona and went outside to smoke a cigarette, I wanted him to immediatley leave because I didn't know when my family was coming back home but I didn't tell him to leave. He eventually left after I told him, "I think you should get the fuck out of here already!" So we kissed goodbye and that was it.

No comments:
Post a Comment