Sunday, June 27, 2010

I think you're constipated, in your fucking soul.

My life is so dull at the moment. I did absolutely nothing this whole week and weekend.

I tried to hang out with Matt on Friday night but he refused to come pick me up because he's embarrassed to drive around in his jacked up BMW with a broken window and spare tire! Fucking lame.

Then when I suggested that Robert come pick me up since he was with him, he got all stupid and started saying to Robert, "Veronica wants to hang out with you, go pick her up, go for it man!"
I told him that I just need a ride since I can't drive down there to hang out with him. Sometimes I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or being serious. It's annoying.

Then at like almost eleven o'clock Amy calls me and asks if I want to hang out with her and her new man and meet his roommate. I agreed but told her she would have to come pick me up. She said she would call back. Then she texted me, "Nevermind, I'm not going out." Then at 12:30 a.m. she calls me but by then I was already in bed trying to fall asleep. I ignored her phone call.

Saturday in the afternoon I called Evan to see if he wanted to hang out but he was on his way to b-day party. I told him to call me back when he left the party. He called me back at 10:45 p.m. and actually asked me to drive my car to San Dimas to go hang out with him even though he knows my restricted licensce expired on my b-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment