Jessica R. called me today and we tried to make plans to hang out soon. I told her I felt bad about not staying the whole weekend but she said it was okay. I also told her me and Matt broke up. I really would like to get away from Upland again and hang out with her and everyone from Redondo for a weekend. Everyone is so dull and lame right now... Okay, so I was supposed to turn in my resume and application to Chaffey College for the Administrative Assistant II position and I even drove all the way to the college, but I drove right past it and got back onto the freeway and headed home. Why? Because I know they won't hire someone with a misdemeanor DUI that is as recent as this year. That was a total waste of gas... Like I told my mother yesterday if EDD denies me my unemployment all together I can always get my job back at Kelly Media Group. Or go the unemployment office in Rancho and have them help me find a job. Or I can go to Workers in Action and have them train me in a new proffession altogether. So all I can do is wait six to ten days to see what EDD's decision is. Patience is not a virtue.
I hate being patient or waiting. At least in a month I will be receiving $241 I believe for my 2008 taxes and it will be debited into my checking account and in three to four weeks I will be receiving a check for $108 from H&R fucking block!
Also, today when I got our mail I received a check from Southern California Edison for about $33 and some change.
LATER THAT DAY
Went to Ryan B's house and hung out with him for awhile and watched his band practice until I got too bored. I left and when I got home I went on a cleaning spree that lasted three hours. It must have been those two hits from the gravity bong that gave me energy. Weed is very unpredictable to me, I never know if I'm going to have a bad trip or a good trip. I should probably stop smoking it all together. Amy called me after 11 and left a message wanting me to call her back, but I didn't because I knew she wanted me to go out with her but I literally was falling asleep watching TV. So I turned in early and fell asleep until I got a text messagefrom Ryan B. about him being depressed about his life.
Then he said that we needed to stick together and date.
This always happens to me, guys can never just be my friend they always want to ruin the friendship and date or sleep together. This is the worst way to ruin a friendship. Hasn't anyone gotten the memo!!!
Then he went on to say he was feeling suicidal! This scared the shit out of me, I spent the next two hours texting him and trying to convince him life was not that bad and that his family and friends would miss him and told him everything you're supposed to tell a suicidal person.
I had the most restless sleep I've ever had in my life, maybe it was the pills I took or the thought that one of my friend's almost committed suicide this morning! Either way it was fucking strange and crazy morning.
I had the most restless sleep I've ever had in my life, maybe it was the pills I took or the thought that one of my friend's almost committed suicide this morning! Either way it was fucking strange and crazy morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment