Sunday, June 13, 2010

The return of Former Lover #17

#17
1. His hair always smelled like Pantene Pro-V, (except when he took a shower at my house.)
2. He always wore jeans and t-shirts the entire time we were together.
3. He never wanted to have sex with the lights on because he was insecure about how thin he was.
4. When he would leave my house in the morning to go to work, we would kiss each other goodbye.
5. When we were both at work, we would e-mail each other, everyday, all day.
6. He liked to pull my hair when we had sex and made me orgasm seven times once.
7. He got pulled over by Upland P.D. for showing off in his car in front of me, but talked his way out of it.
8. He once told me when we were in bed together, "I’m attached to you but when you rush into things, you get hurt."
9. "Our friends", constantly made fun of me for liking him which made me feel sad and insecure.
10. My ex-boyfriend (and other people), sabotaged my relationship with him.
11. When we went to go see "Sector 9", I wanted to hold hands with him too, but forced myself not to.
12. After we saw that movie and we argued, I felt bad about what I said/did but I never apologized.
13. He thought I was embarrassed of him but I never was, I was just afraid to let myself like him.
14. He wanted to take me to Vegas with him but decided not to after I had that "talk" with him.
15. I went over my ex-boyfriend’s house just to make "him" jealous and it worked.
16. He left an Aqua Teen Hunger Force t-shirt at my house (I threw it away because it smelled like him and reminded me of him.)
17. I sent him a letter telling him basically, that I never wanted to speak to him ever again. I still to this day, regret, sending it.

This afternoon when I turned my phone back on when I got home from Kat's house I noticed a text message from an unknown person. I knew it was going to be a guy, I just wasn't sure exactly who it was...
So I text back asking who it was and it was Kevin Fitzsimmons, numero diez y siete.

We texted back and forth awkwardly until he ended up calling me and we talked for over an hour, I had to hang up finally because I didn't feel like talking about myself anymore and I got bored.
I know he's only talking to me again because he's only interested in sex but that's okay. I like being wanted and I only want "them" if they want me.

Summer is here and all the animals are mating and procreating and all the stupid humans are fucking and overpopulating!

I'm kind of glad for the fortune of having a distractment from Matt T. I was really losing my mind this past week over him and speaking of the Devil, he finally called me today and I ended the call early because the basketball game was on and was more important than a stupid, conversation with my former ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment