Saturday, June 5, 2010

All these people drinking lover's spit, swallowing words while giving head.

Today, I found out that my 2008 tax papers had never been mailed out. So my uncle referred me to his tax person and I also found out that I will be getting less money than I thought before. This tax man was in the Alta Loma so I decided to call Ryan B. to see what he was up to before I went home, I ended up going to his house for awhile, until it started getting too weird or maybe it was because I was just too stoned.

I've been extremely bored and kind of sad. I miss Matt already and it sucks. I knew I shouldn't have let him back into my life, I should have known better.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else and now that me and Amy are both newly single I think we should hit the town as soon as I get some cash flow!

I want to go to Rock It, so bad! I want to dance all these yucky, feelings away and hang out with my girlfriends. I'm tired of my guy friends and I need some girl time now.

I feel like emotionally I'm in a fog, this Matt T. drama has me reeling once again. I need to cut Matt T. out of my life forever. It's always the same story with him, he wants to have his cake and eat it too. But I know all about that and it doesn't work out even when you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment