Thursday, June 17, 2010

Complicated Grieving

Amy called me last night and informed me that she ran into Matt at 2nd Ave. Saloon on my b-day and she had to remind him that it was my b-day. That was the only reason why he even texted me at almost ten o' clock at night saying, "I know I'm a bad friend but happy birthday."
I can't believe what a jerk he is. That was the last straw. I texted him and this was the conversation we throught texting.

Amy just told me she had to remind you about my birthday! My ex-lover even remembered my b-day but but you couldn't! You're such a fucking douche bag!
Did she tell you how I thought it was on the 17th? Probably not but whatever then. Goodnight.
I need yet another break from you. You need to get your shit together. I'm really tired of your lies and don't think I didn't see your texts to Rebecca last week. When you're become a man and you get your own place feel free to contact me after. But for the time being I don't want any part of the fucked up person you are right now. You're a stranger to me now who I don't care to know or have in my life.
Fine Veronica. Fucking count me out. I have enough going on right now and a b-day is the least of my worries.
It's not about my b-day it's about you lying to my face about other girls! It's about you constantly treating me like shit! The old you would get it but this person you are doesn't obviously!
Just don't hit me up anymore. I promise to do the same.
Good. I don't need your drama in my life anymore, that's all you are, a big, pain in my ass!
I'm so glad this happened. I fucking swear I'm glad to cut another tie or burn another bridge because you're right, I'm different and I really don't give a fuck. Just another reason to say fuck everything and everyone's whining ass self. I'm an insensitive prick who just can't seem to get shit right with all this dead weight on my shoulders.
I'm glad to see your true colors tonight. Just remember that you're the one that always comes back to me honey, it's not the other way around! I'm not desperate and looking for a hole to fuck like you!
Desperate? Yeah, that's why I've turned down sex multiple times with you recently.
Wow, Matt. You really got me there. For the last time, I want my clothes back, you better give me back my fucking clothes tomorrow or Friday.
You got it.
Good. After this I never want to see your stupid, face ever again. I could tell you something really fucked up right now that will hurt your feelings but I'll refrain because I still have a heart unlike you, you heartless bastard.
I'm heartless, so how do you expect to hurt my feelings? But anyways, I'm done playing this game with you.
You'll see Matt, you'll see. I just want to make sure I get my shit back first!
Don't threaten me. That's all I have to say and if you're gonna put me on blast and say I'm a cheater and all that, go right ahead. As it is, it's already me against the world.
Whatever Matt. I'm not threatening you. That's what your problem is you need to let go of the past and get over it! But you refuse to!
What're you talking about? What past have I not let go of?
You need to get over the accident!
Are you really serious? I fucking dare you to say that to all of Jason's family and friends. See what they say to you then.
When you're older and more mature you'll understand what I mean. He would want everyone to go with their lives, not wallow in self pity.
I'm gonna drop your things off as soon as possible, because I really don't want to hear for you after that.
See what I mean you don't get it! You can think I'm a horrible person or whatever but I don know how it feels to hurt and feel loss, Matt! I'm not detached from everyone and everything anymore like you are.

TODAY
I may have been too blunt this morning but I never said forget what happened or forget Jason's memory! I just meant don't let it burden you for the rest of your life. You have "complicated grief" you should look it up on the internet and see for yourself. You should really talk to a professional about "the accident".


No comments:

Post a Comment