Why can't I catch a friggin' break? I went to my appointment with H&R Block to get my $108 back and while I'm waiting to meet with the lady EDD calls me. The stupid lady starts asking me retarded questions, like why did you quit your $8.15 an hour job. Uhhh, because it's just $8.15 an hour, duh! Then she asks me who was my last employer? Did she not have a fucking computer in front of her face with my information on it? I wish I could have a job where I call people and give them a hard time and ask them retarded questions that I already have the answers to! Then she told me she was going to call my last employer to verify that what I told her was true. Thank jebus I called and found out that I can't work three days a week there, that they want a full time employee. I really, need my unemployment money. I can't believe it's been four months since I applied, the ten week suspension is up already and I still haven't received a check yet! Please, someone give me some money, so I don't have to beg the relatives for more $. Life just keeps on getting better, for me I swear. If I had some wine I would drink a whole bottle to myself But I don't have any and I wouldn't even if I did. Pathetic, I know, but so is my life this week. At least I have something to look forward to next Tuesday because not only will it be my 24th birthday, (I'm currently broke as a joke though) but I will be at a live taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live with musical guest, Ozzy Osborne! I'm going with Jennifer and Ryan Barge and Jennifer's love interest. This should be interesting since the last time I hung out with Jenn and Ryan we went to a goth club called Hell in Hollywood.
No comments:
Post a Comment