I went out on Friday. I hung out with Halley and we went to the Sky Lounge. I picked her up and I was the DD. Justin Bohorquez texted me and wanted me to meet up with him and his friends. I didn't want to hang out with him alone though...
We left the club at 12:00 and went to dba to meet up with Justin. He was drunk and I could tell instantly because he hugged me and said, "Hi." But he kissed my head while he hugged me. Lol.
Which was weird but I knew he was incapacitated. Halley was bored and had to go home and I wanted to smoke out with Justin and he asked me if he could crash at my house. I was hesitant at first but I figured the house is so full of people it wouldn't be a big deal anyways. So I decided to go drop Halley off and go pick up Justin and take him back to my house so we could smoke and hang out. We smoked out with Robert and I almost puked from smoking from a bong. Then we smoked some more and watched Netflix and then we passed out. I woke up early the next morning and took a shower and got ready to take him back to his car. We hung out and smoked cigarettes and smoked pot and talked. I found out a lot of in

No comments:
Post a Comment