Monday, April 4, 2011

"I'm not perverted!"

I texted Tyler Clark last night and baited him and it worked like a charm. I guess, I still have some seduction skills left...
"The square root of 69 is ate something. Gangster. ;) I take it you just heard that song. No. I read it on my sister's facebook. Oh, ok. Are you at home right now? Ya. So...when are you going to invite me over we can pretend to watch a movie and then get busy in the back! Lol. Soon =) this weekend? Maybe...tonight is good for me. But I guess you're going out. Boo this man! I don't have any condoms and I don't feel comfortable not using one. I have one with your name on it! Bring two cause you know the first time I'll come in two seconds, lol.
I'll look for a second one. Ok."

I texted Halley and told her I was coming over but not to visit her, her brother. Lol. Which was kind of fucked up but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. I mean, I can masturbate but what's the fun in that?! None at all. So I came over and Tyler let me in and when I walked in Nancy (Halley and Tyler's mother) saw me and then she went back to bed and me and Tyler ran to the couch to watch t.v. and giggled because we got caught. It was a cute and funny moment.

He farted in front of me and stunk up the bed which was gross but I guess he doesn't care what I think and he feels comfortable enough to do it. Ewww. But anyways we talked for a little bit and he asked me if I was going to spend the night and I said maybe, I'd think about it. He asked me, "Are you going to get up with me at five this morning?" I told him I didn't know about that but I'd think about spending the night or whatever. Then he said I bet you're just going to hit it and quit it. I want to delve deeper into this conversation but I won't.

He mentioned something about a girlfriend and then I asked him, "Does she know you cheat on her?" He didn't say anything and I knew then he was making it up. Why do guys always bring that up to me and  try to make me jealous?! I don't get it. It's stupid!

I'm going to spare you all the gory details but I will say I finally had an orgasm or two. We didn't kiss or anything while we had sex or anything we just banged. (I don't think I'm attracted to Skosh anymore and that was the problem last night. But it doesn't matter because he's gone now for 5-9 months.) Tyler smells so good and he has muscles and it was nice to put my arms around a taller, bigger guy. =)

After we had sex we realized our crotches felt tingly from the mint flavor of the condom. Tyler left to wash his dick off, lol! I got dressed and gathered my things and when he came out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to do whatever he was going to do, I walked by and whispered, "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya." and I walked out the front door.

I looked through the kitchen window and Tyler had a look of surprise and narrowed his eyes at me. I kept walking and I smoked a cigarette while I walked to my car. It feels good to not be so emotional about sex. I need to teach myself to not be so emotional and like guys so much. I can be unemotional about sex or learn how to not be so "emo" about it.

Tyler texted me while I was driving home. "Awwww, thank you and your welcome. =) Lol! Thanks for the two orgasms someone's been practicing! I'm ganster. Sure you are! Goodnight Tyler. Sweet dreams."

Thank jebus it was dark and he didn't see my three hickeys that Skosh left all over my neck...

No comments:

Post a Comment