Today is April 14, 2011. Which is the day of the Broken Social Scene concert at the Glasshouse. I have an outfit already picked out. I hope I don't see John Rogan at the concert, I don't want the awkwardness to suffice. Plus, I have a huge zit on the side of my cheek that has it's on orbit. I need a Zeno. I need Caffeine. I need solace. I need to find myself. But I won't be doing either until Nick and I both get our money and run away to Oregon. I have deactivated my account on Facebook.
I want to see how long I can go without logging back on.
I'm feel that I may be obsessed with Facebook. I need to obsess over books, magazines, people, or music. Not a program on a computer that leaves me feeling even more lost and alone than I was before, I logged on. Facebook is the decline of Western Civilization and the rest of the world seeing as it is a global thing now. How vapid can you and I get? Vacuity exudes from America, especially California. Is that why I want to leave this wretched state so bad? Probably. I can't wait to leave this piece of shit state. There is no one I will miss here, except for my family and a few friends and acquaintances.
No comments:
Post a Comment