Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

"Hey. I want you to tie me up and fuck me in the ass. You lie, lol. No. I've always wanted to be tied up and and to be spanked. What about you?
FOUR MINUTES LATER
Gotcha, April fools! XD Lol. You were so whacking off to that text message. Huh? Lol. You wish. Whatever. You wish, lol. You wish a lot of things too, like lasting longer. Lol, ouch good one. =D Love you too."
Now that Tyler has been texting me dirty things I can't help but think about sex all the time lately. Plus I've never really had a guy talk extremely dirty too me like that....or else I can't really remember...but anyways it's really hot today and Nicholai and I are waiting for Roberta to get home so we can leave and go to Sierra Madre to go swimming at Nick's parent's house. Plus Greg will be there...
I wish Greg would do me. Lol. But it would be really swell if someone would lay me. I haven't been laid since Kevin and that seems like ages ago and I never came. Sigh. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment